Miss Martian, M’Gann, you may want some of us the feel sorry for you, and you feel horrible, but honestly, this is the result of the age of old quote that Spiderman has been saying for years and is his life mantra…
"With Great power, come great responsibility…"
Connor warned you, he try to reach out to you, he even broke up with you to hopefully snap you out of this abuse of power. Now the one guy who put everything at risk, due to the loss of a loved one, the revelation of his parentage, and had to make incredible harsh decisions because he placed the TEAM and the overall greater good over himself and one who treated you as an older brother, may have been damaged by you.
You should feel bad, maybe it was that is why Dick, Wally and Kaldur couldn’t let you and Connor in on the plan. Putting emotions before the mission puts everyone at risk.
Little upset with Nightwing and Superboy but the burden is now on Ms. Martian. Had Connor told Nightwing about M’Gann’s abuse of powers, Dick could have warned, Kaldur, or even got Connor and M’gann in on the plan. However, the team is going to suffer some repercussions, due to each others’ “secrets”…
Once again, M’gann
With great power, comes great responsibility…
- jemellr718 likes this
- hookedswans likes this
- bleedingliar24 likes this
- victorykiss reblogged this from irie-mangastudios
- irie-mangastudios reblogged this from celestialchild and added:
- purplesuiren likes this
- tintomatotop reblogged this from irie-mangastudios
- tintomatotop likes this
- meangameofpoliticalchess likes this
- celestialchild reblogged this from irie-mangastudios and added:
- insanityiscolorblind likes this
- redandblacktac likes this
- yungfujiko likes this
- theusualconfusion likes this
- te-uira likes this
- idontevenremember5minutesago likes this